In this article we will be going over the 5 of the Best Jogging Stroller For Everyday Use. We talk about pros, cons, price and where to buy your own!
You are the mother of a newborn, and you are already missing your jogging or walking routine. It’s nearly impossible for you to go on a walk or for jogging because you can’t leave the baby back home; you may need a baby sitter to look after the baby while you go out for jogging/walk. But this can cause you some severe expenditure while you might not be satisfied with the services of the baby sitter.
The other possible solution can be to carry the baby with you while going out for jogging or walk. This product “Jogging baby stroller” is specially designed for the mothers who don’t want to miss out on their jogging or walk routine and want to carry a baby with them. This is a tri-wheel baby stroller. It has all the functionalities of a regular baby stroller with the big plus that it is specially designed for jogging and walk.
Many companies are working on the manufacturing of jogging strollers like a baby jogger, baby trend, Graco, Joovy and Thule, etc. Basic working is almost the same; however, every product comes up with a different additional feature to compete in the market.
All companies are trying their best to excel in features, designs, versatility, and customer satisfaction. The main difference is the quality of material used in the manufacturing of the product and features that cause a big difference in the prices.
Different brand’s product is reviewed in the following to help you in deciding best jogging stroller for everyday use.
Baby Jogger Summit X3 Jogging Stroller
This stroller has a very durable design and beautiful look. The stroller comes up with three air-filled tires hand breaks, sun canopy, two trays, and a safety belt for the baby. The hand breaks are used for the handler to get smooth control on maneuverability. From two trays, one tray is for a child, and the other one is a parent’s tray.
All wheels have a suspension system that helps to minimize the road bumps. There is a brake lock button beside the rare wheels; you can push down the brake lock with the help of a foot while pressing the brake to lock brakes. The parent’s tray comes up with a smart device holder and cup holders.
Pros of the Baby Jogger Summit X3 Jogging Stroller
- It is made with aluminum and polyester, so it’s light and durable.
- The product is washable and easily clean by detergent.
- It has a separate parent’s tray with a dedicated place for smartphone holder.
- The brake lock functionality allows stopping the unwanted movement.
- All three wheels have suspensions that make the ride smoother and protect from road bumps.
- Summit X3 version of the stroller has hand brakes associated with the handle. It helps the customer to control the speed or to stop the stroller, as needed.
- The product has a safety belt for the baby.
Cons of the Baby Jogger Summit X3 Jogging Stroller
- The price of the product is a bit high, ranging around $350-$400.
- The seat for the baby is not very comfortable because of slight hard padding.
- Hard maneuverability on sandy area or beach.
- Air-filled tires can get punctures.
- It cannot be convertible into a car seat.
I hope you you’re enjoying this article on the Best Jogging Stroller For Everyday Use!
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
This jogger stroller is available in a very classy presentation. Their front wheel is smaller than the rear wheel that makes your jogging easy, quick, and smoother. It also consists of swivel wheels, canopy, child tray with two cup holders, parent tray with 2 cup holders, five harness points with padded seat, and suitable for babies weighs in the range 5-30 lbs. Its dimensions are 21x47x41 Inches.
Pros of the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller
- This brand and its products are quality assured and according to taste.
- Exciting features like canopy, harness, and 2 cup holders.
- Available in more than ten colors.
- Lower price ranges from $100-200.
- Convertible into travel seat so it can work as a stroller and car seat.
- Multiple reclining angles, harness with five safety points, one extra basket, and lightweight are its additional features that make this product unique.
Cons of the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller
- It gets harder while instant folding.
- Its larger size needs more volume to place.
- This Jogging stroller is not lightest as compared with other brands.
- Graco Fast Action Fold Jogging Stroller
The product has dimensions of 40x24x42 inches and weighs about 35 to 40 pounds. It is recommended by the brand not to carry weight more than 50 pounds. This is a lightweight and portable product. It can be folded in no time, very easy to control, and easily cleanable by washing. The material of the product is aluminum and polyester.
The stroller also has a safety belt for the child. The belt works like a seat belt. The front wheel is detachable, making the product handier when it needs to be adjusted on the back seat of the car. The breaks are mounted on the handle, just like a bicycle that makes it even more comfortable to control speed and stop. The front wheel is a swivel that makes maneuverability much easy, but it can also be locked for jogging.
Pros of the Graco Action Fold Jogging Stroller
- Multiple Positioning recline and smart device holder
- Fast folding feature
- Convertible into the car seat
- Washable with warm water or soap
- Extra-large basket and easy to handle canopy
- Reasonable and affordable prices up to $170-200.
Cons of the Graco Action Fold Jogging Stroller
- Good in quality but much more massive in size
- The large size of this stroller needs more space to cover.
- The height of the Graco jogging stroller is tall for average height person.
- The extra button needs to press for the wheel to pinout.
- Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
This Joovy’s product is popular among parents because of its average height, leash, aluminum frame, and tire pump. Wheels expansion through button and easy fold make this product worthy. Its price ranges at $250-300, which is slightly higher. Joovy never compromises on quality and gives satisfactory results. So for those who can afford, this product needs to avail.
Pros of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
- The high seat of a child allows him to enjoy the views.
- Lighter in size because it’s made up of aluminum.
- The front wheel of this stroller makes maximum possible maneuverability.
- Along with cup holders and basket, it has an additional zipped pocket.
- The wheel can be locked after adjusting the stroller position.
Cons of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
- Due to its larger size, it’s folding and unfolding is difficult.
- It cannot be moved along in the congested areas.
- Seat’s back area is smaller that can problematic for a toddler, but it’s not an issue for a little kid.
- Small seat area so only one kid can sit at a time.
- Thule Urban Glide – Jogging Stroller
The Urban Glider is one of the more pricey entries on this list but for good reason!
Thule Urban Guide stroller is available in three attractive colors sky-blue, dark shadow, and mars. Their wheel expansions make maneuverability easy and fast while locking their place. Its seat is padded with the fabric that is easily washable and comfortable to sit.
Its seat can modify into a flat position and can use for sleep. Thule urban glide jogging stroller is also convertible into a travel chair and has a water-resistant padding system. It has more capacity to hold up to 75 lbs. So if your kid is healthy, you can buy this product to avoid any problems.
Pros of the Thule Urban Glide Jogging Stroller
- Can lift more than normal weight
- Brakes are foot activated.
- Compact fold and easy to use
- Convertible to travel seats
- Includes extra storage, cup holders, and basket.
Cons of the Thule Urban Glide Jogging Stroller
- High price ranges from $400-500.
- Poor customer response
- It’s not a 5-point harness so that that child position can be misplaced.
Here is a video review, check it out!
Conclusion of the Best Jogging Stroller For Everyday Use:
The jogging stroller makes parenting more comfortable and satisfactory. Parents can keep an eye on their kids, along with jogging. However, if you are looking for advanced and best in the quality jogging stroller and you can afford it, I must say that you should go Thule urban Guide.
Otherwise, all left strollers work the same, including all features while costing low prices. So that product would be economical for an average person. The choice is all yours. Find your required product and go for its purchases. Hopefully now you know which jogging stroller that you can use every day is best for you!
I hope this article has helped you choose the best jogging stroller for everyday use!